- Kick-off Meeting: Montevideo (Uruguay) - 21-25th July 2017 - with all country coordinators for planning all the next steps in the project;
- First Training Course: Kandy (Sri Lanka) - 20-29th October 2017 – for developing competencies in intercultural education field for the youth workers;
- Practice phase I: October 2017 - February 2018 - all the multipliers are going back to their countries and they will have to deliver intercultural learning workshops/sessions for at least 1200 young people (at least 150 in each country);
- Second Training Course: Busteni (Romania) - 2-11th March 2018 – for assessment of practice phase, advance competencies and development of new tools in intercultural learning;
- Practice phase II: March 2018 - July 2018 – multipliers continue their practice phase, based on the second training, each team will have to put in practice the new tools developed in a new series of intercultural learning workshops for at least 1200 young people (at least 150 in each country); Local Activities
- Evaluation meeting: Nigeria (Ibadan) - 18-22nd July 2018 - for assessing the impact of the project and plan the follow-up; the country coordinator and one multiplier will participate in this meeting;
- Local dissemination and follow-up activities: July 2018 - October 2018 in the local communities.